Laura Rose, NYS Real Estate Broker
Who you are and what you do is wrapped inextricably with the space in which you live.
Laura brings her experience providing service, a warm and caring nature, her love of this area, her obsession with housing, and the vitality of her interest in learning and teaching, to her work as a licensed Real Estate Broker.
She works hard for and takes very good care of her clients.
Background, Education and Professional Experience:
- Brooklyn native.
- Graduate of John Dewey HS, in Brooklyn.
- Bachelor's, SUNY New Paltz, with honors.
- Master's, Brooklyn College, with honors.
- High School Social Studies Teacher for the NYC Bd. of Ed, for many years!
- Adjunct Professor, History, at Marist College for 5 years.
- Started selling real estate through Century 21 in 2002.
- Began independent real estate brokerage in 2010.
- The Town of Gardiner's Open Space Commission
- The National Association of REALTORS®
- The New York State Association of REALTORS®
- The Ulster County Board of REALTORS®
- The Hudson Valley/ Catskill Region Multiple Listing Service
Click here to learn more about the legal and professional obligations of a licensed NYS Real Estate Broker.
What's my sign?
Laura tutored for years as a volunteer for Ulster County Literacy, lectures occasionally, and has contributed articles to the Gardiner Gazette.
Toby and Seymour.
Call or Email today! (845) 255-9009 email@example.com